II Open Masovian Championship in Inline Alpine
Memorial Krzysztofa Kaśkosa ‘Kaśki’ i Artura Żukowskiego ‘Żuka’
Location: Warszawa, Agrykola
Discipline: SL / two runs
Director of the race: Maciek Bartkowski
TD : Marek Stachowski, Poland
TD: Ivars Šmalcs, Latvia
|2006 - 2008||Youth|
|2003 - 2005|| Junior
|1999 - 2002|| Junior Open
- Registration deadline : June 6th, full name, date of birth required.
09:15 - Start number distribution. Deposit for the number will be 25 € per team.
09:35 - Team’s Captains Meeting, at finish area.
09:45 - Official opening of the race.
10:00 - 10:30 - Inspection of the 1 track.
10:45 - 12:00 - Start 1st run.
12:15 - 12:35 - Inspection of the 2nd track.
12:50 - Start 2nd run.
15:00 - Award ceremony- at the finish area.
- Protests: Within 15 minutes after each run.
- Equipment: All racer are required to- have skates with linear arranged 3-5 wheels, ski poles with hand protectors, wear protective equipment (helmet, protection for hand/wrist, elbow, knee, shorts with guards, etc.). Breaks are highly recommended.
- Health care: Paramedic Ratownictwo Rowerowe.
- Liability: Neither Arranger, nor the organiser, nor organising club, nor officials, nor local government, nor sponsor or any person who is involved in the race can be held responsible for accidents, injuries, harm, damage, breakage or thefts. Competitors take part in the race at their own risk. Racers, including foreign participants, are required to have their own insurance. The race takes place in all weather conditions.
- Media: Please be informed that TVP3 Warszawa. Takes media patronage over the event, also this event will be photographed and filmed by organiser. The photos and film footage may be used for private and public display.
- Contact: Bogusław Topolski; tel.+48 691 525 280